LOOKING FOR EXHIBIT SPACE?
If you plan on exhibiting during the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ you will need to lease a space. Check out our vendor property listing for a listing of available property and landowners to contact!
Exhibitor Check List:
- Locate/Lease an Exhibit Space
- Let everyone know when and where you’ll be exhibiting with your Rally Vendor listing.
It is free to vendors in Sturgis. Click here to complete the form
- Apply for a SD Sales Tax License as early as April 1st
- After you have the SD Sale Tax License avoid the lines and Apply for Vendor License before July 1, 2017.
City of Sturgis - Vendor License
Meade County - Vendor License
Note: Food, Tattoo & Body Piercing, Raffles, Oil Changers and Bike Washes require additional permits or licenses, make sure you inquire if you are providing one of these services - 605.720.0800.
Request more information via email.
Vendor Applications and Manuals
For additional info contact:
City of Sturgis Rally and Events Department at 605.720.0800
- City of Sturgis Vendor License Application
- Temporary Food Service Application
- Meade County Vendor License Application
- Sturgis® Rally Sales Tax Application
- General Vendors Manual
- Food Vendors Manual
- Tattoo Vendors Manual
- Raffle Vendors Manual
- County Vendors Manual
- Regulation and Ordinance Vendor Manual
- Vendor Property
- Property Owners Manual
- Service and Supplies
- IRS One-Stop Resource Center
- Small Business Federal Tax Responsibilities
- SD Dept. of Revenue Information
- Department of Health Forms
- SD Dept. of Revenue Manufacturer & Customizer Dealer Permit
Dear Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally Exhibitor:
On behalf of the City of Sturgis, I welcome you to be a part of the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™. We take pride in hosting the premier motorcycle rally in the world and realize that the vendors add the variety and uniqueness to make our event a success.
The Vendor Manual materials and licensing applications are continually updated. The material has been compiled by representatives of the City of Sturgis, Meade County and the State of South Dakota in order to provide you with the information necessary to exhibit at the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™. We encourage you to read this material and go over the checklist provided to insure that you will be prepared. City ordinances and state laws pertaining to the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ are also available for your viewing. We encourage you to submit your license applications prior to the event. You can submit your licensing applications starting April 1st. If you should have any further questions regarding being a vendor at the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™, please contact the Sturgis® Rally Department.
The Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ website offers you advertising opportunities to promote your Sturgis business location.
The Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ will be celebrating its 77th Anniversary August 4-13, 2017.
We hope you can be a part of this celebration!
Jerry Cole, Director